This document provides instructions for downloading and execution of the PIC32_9303demo.hex Project.
The demo includes the following functionality:
- TCP + IPv4
- Embedded Web Server
- AJAX presentation of dynamic data
- Technical data on most InterNiche products
- Dynamic presentation of LAN9303 PHY's internal counters and statistics
- 30 Minute Time Limited Operation
Downloading and running the demo:
- Make the physical connection between your board (Microchip Ethernet Starter Kit,
part number DM320004) and your PC (USB). Also connect the board to your network (Ethernet).
- Download PIC32_9303demo.hex to the location where you will build your project
- From the "Start Page" click on "Import Hex (Prebuilt) Project"
- "Create Prebuilt Project" dialog box
- "Prebuilt Filename:" Browse to the directory and select PIC32_9303demo.hex
- "Family:" Select 32-bit MCUs (PIC32)
- "Device:" Select the label for the PIC32MX device that you are using
- "Supported Debug Header:" Leave alone
- "Hardware Tool:" Scroll down. Under Microchip Starter Kits, SKDE PIC32; Select entry that start with "FN:"
- Click "Next>"
- "Select Project Name and Folder" dialog box
- Click "Next>"
- When the "Summary" Dialog box appears, Select "Finish".
MPLAB X will create a new project that will appear in the MPLAB X IDE Projects window
- After the new project is built, under the "Debug" menu
select "Debug Project (PIC32_9303DEMO.debug)".
Messages will appear in the Output window starting with "Launching" and
ending with "User program running"
The device is now loaded and running.
- A new window label will appear next to the other window labels in the
bottom part of the screen: "DBPRINTF"
This window shows the IPv4 address that was given to the board
by DHCP or was created by AutoIP.
- Use an Internet browser to connect to the board using the
IPv4 address: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
For questions or issues pertaining to NicheStack and the PIC32 target platform, please visit
www.iNiche.com or contact:
InterNiche Technologies, Inc.
51 E Campbell Avenue, Suite 160
Campbell, CA 95008
Tel: + 1 408 540 1160
Fax: + 1 408 540 1161