This document provides instructions for downloading and execution of the
The demo includes the following functionality:
- TCP + IPv4 + IPv6
- Embedded Web Server
- AJAX presentation of dynamic data
- Technical data on most InterNiche products
- Dynamic presentation of internal counters and statistics
- 30 Minute Time Limited Operation
Downloading and running the demo:
- Make the physical connection between your board
(Infineon XMC4700 / XMC4800 Relax Kit Series-V1) and your PC (USB). Also connect the
board to your network (Ethernet).
- Download 41R_xmc4800.elf to the location where you will build your project
- Create a new project in DAVE-4.1 IDE:
- Select File | New | DAVE Project
- Give it a project name and verify the location of where the project will reside
- Select Infineon Projects | ARM-GCC Library | Empty Project (only Tool Chain option is ARM-GCC Library)
- Select on Microcontroller Selection Page : XMC4800-F144x2048
- Click "Finish" to complete creating the project
- Add the binary file to the project
- File | Import | File System
- Click "Next>"
- Browse to the directory where the binary file resides and select the file
- Click "Finish"
- Create a Run/Debug configuration:
- Project | Active Project Properties | Run/Debug Settings
- New | GDB SEGGER J-Link Debugging
- Launch configuration page will appear. Enter the name of the binary file to launch in "C/C++ Application" field
- Click "OK"
- Click "OK" to complete the project Properties setting
- If using a serial port, configure your output handler to 115200/8/1/N and wire in the serial port to p1.8 (tx) and p1.1 (rx). No line driver is needed. (See inset picture)
- Download and run the application:
- Click on the "Debug" icon and select the newly created Debug configuration. The IDE will automatically download the binary to the board.
- In the "Debug" window, click on the Green arrow or hit "F8" to start the application. The device is now running.
- From the serial port 'console' type the command:
iface -i 1
and note the IPv4 and IPv6 (link) addresses of the demo
- In a commercial web browser, enter the client IP address: of the board. For IPv4, this will take the form 'http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' and for IPv6 it should resemble 'http://[FE80::211:22FF:FE02:202]'
This demo uses the fixed Ethernet MAC address of 00:11:22:02:02:02 and so ONLY ONE COPY OF THE DEMO CAN RUN ON THE NETWORK
For more information, please contact Sales@iNiche.com