Networking for Embedded Processors
InterNiche has been providing embedded operating systems and networking software for embedded internet devices since 1989. Hundreds of millions of networked devices have relied on InterNiche software to provide trouble free operation and communication. NicheStack embedded protocols have been deployed in automotive communications systems, cell phones, medical equipment, consumer electronics, wireless devices, industrial process control, DSL modems, routers, satellite applications and many others.
TCP/IP, IPv6 Source Code
InterNiche source code modules provide the perfect solutions for companies that:
- Want the flexibility to 'tune' or modify its footprint
- Want technical support directly from the developers
- Want access to a wide range of add-on modules, such as IPSec, SSH, SSL or SNMP
- Have multiple platforms
- Use a proprietary or specified RTOS
- Want mature code used by the world's leading technology companies.
If this sounds like you, then CLICK HERE to learn about our Source Code Products.
Pre-Ported Communications Libraries
InterNiche's pre-compiled network protocol libraries provide the perfect solution for companies or projects that:
- Must develop under constrained budgets
- Project product volumes that may not justify the higher cost of source code
- Lacks personnel with sufficient TCP/IP or TCP/IPv6 experience
- Do not require the flexibility offered by source code
- Do not require advanced security, protocol routing or streaming capability
If this describes your current situation, then CLICK HERE to be taken to our Embedded Libraries site.